This post is probably going to be really boring.
Just a warning.
Because I’m just going to count the reasons why I love my baby boy.
1. He loves Kashi Cinnamon Harvest even more than I do. Ever since I started feeding him some, he’s become wicked greedy for his cookies…shaking his head, flopping his lips, giving me that “Aren’t I priceless??” look. I think he’s been disappointed lately because he’s back to plain old Rounders until I open up my next box of Kashi.
2. He still loves me, even though I look like a monkey on his back. I just want to shake myself in these pictures and scream “sit up!! sit up!!”
3. He’s afraid of the mysterious cat that roams around the fields, but doesn’t care when I train goes by right near us.
4. He doesn’t really “get” the hot horses that expend energy by just galloping full-speed everywhere. He’d rather sit and watch them. While he eats.
Atta boy, Tedday!
5. He gives me kisses while I warm his bit up in my hands, and then licks my face. We’re gross together.
6. He stands politely while my mom takes a cute headshot, even though she takes a cute picture of me blowing my nose while she’s at it.
7. He watches me and “helps” me clean out his hut. Either that or he’s laughing in his little brain, thinking about how much I’m wrapped around his little hoof.
8. He’s just about got canter down pat in the outdoor. I’ve got my fingers crossed he has the same mentality in the indoor when we ride in it next!
9. He’s really good at finding things. Take, for instance, the one miniscule burdock bush that even I cannot find. And just shoves his head right in.
10. If a depression strike and I can’t afford to feed him, he’ll stay fat on air. And he’s a good forager!
11. He looks like a fuzzy, wooly teddy bear with his winter woolies on!
12. He’s nice and low to the ground.
13. He’s too darn cute for words.