Here are the rules…
Tell 10 little known facts about yourself and then pass it on to 3-5 other bloggers!
I always seem to think of oddities about myself at the strangest times, and then when I’m asked for the oddities I come up short…but lets see what I can come up with!!
- When I was really little (maybe…7??) my sister was carrying me like a dog, and dropped me on a cinder block, causing me to have a dead front tooth. Luckily, it was still a baby tooth, but that didn’t make it hurt much less.
- Likewise, when I was really REALLY little (as in, I don’t remember this, but my mom was telling me the other night) my sister pulled my feet out from underneath me, causing me to fall back and hit my head. My mom picked me up and apparently my eyes were rolled back in my head and she thought she was going to need to bring me to the ER. I’m guessing I came to pretty normally/quickly, though. My sister must have had it out for me.
- Again, when I was little, I was totally one of those kids who would eat butter plain. I distinctly remember waiting for the spaghetti to come to the table, my plate all ready for a big hot pile with a hunk of butter…but the butter would be gone by the time the spaghetti got to the table 😉 Of course, it’s not until a couple years ago that I was told buttering spaghetti was weird.
- If I’m microwaving anything, I hate ending anything if it’s not a multiple of 5.
- I go through a million different hairstyles. I had a pretty long phase where I was a total scene-girl, too:
Likewise, I can’t tell you how many nights were spent at local band shows, and then staying up partying until 5 am. Luckily, I get bored of things quickly.
- Speaking of which, I think this blog, photography, and horses are the only things I’ve stuck with for longer than a couple of months.
- I used to be really artistic – I got into art because I loved painting and drawing, and it wasn’t until my sister got a camera that I became interested in photography. I picked it up, and now she doesn’t do it much anymore, and I don’t draw or paint hardly ever. Ironically, neither of my parents can draw a stick figure.
- Sometimes I really worry about myself driving. Since I drive an hour each way to work, that’s a lot of time to think…and sometimes I’ll all of a sudden realize “how did I get here already?! what happened to ______________”
- I don’t like following trends. I don’t really care if my clothing is cool. I’m more apt to want the coolest horse and camera gear. I’m fine in basic tees and jeans. Although looking at the above photo is making me wish I could wear flats to work because I think those are just the cutest shoes ever. And it’s actually making me a little bit uncomfortable how many people are wanting to become professional photographers just because they have a dSLR but don’t know how to use a camera/take a shot to save their souls. (This is not directed at anyone. Moreso the people that come into work sometimes 😛 )
Aaaaand with that – I am bestowing this uponnnnn: (I realize this is more than 5. It’s the following trends thing, gotta break the rules!)
Claire at A Fresh Dille
Freya at Brit Chick Runs
Rebekah at Clarity in Creation
Nora at Live Life, Eat Right
Tatianna at Tatianna Lives
Chelsea at One Healthy Munchkin
Jess at The Process of Healing