Alright, babes. (edit: and boys!!) I am here to seriously knock your socks off this morning.
Remember when I mentioned how the amazing folks over at Gnu Foods seriously hooked me up with some bars?
Uh, yeah, wasn’t kidding. They sent me two of every flavor – and, I bet you know where I’m going with this. You all know that I’m seriously in love with these bars. They’re packed full of good stuff, have a bomb ingredients list, have the.best flavor, aroma, and texture ever – and are so good for you!
Each of the bars I’ve tried so far – Banana Walnut and Cranberry Orange have tasted just like they should – freshly baked goods, straight from the Gnu Foods kitchen – not like any bar I’ve ever had. They also have the most heavenly texture – chewy and soft, but with a delightful crunch from whole flaxseeds thrown in the mix, too. I don’t think fiber bars can get any better. I mean, just scope the ingredients for the Banana Walnut bar:
- Gnu High Fiber Blend™ (whole rolled oats, organic whole wheat flour, wheat bran, organic kamut, psyllium, flax, millet)
- chicory root inulin
- fruit juices
- rice dextrins
- canola oil
- plums, bananas
- wheat protein isolate
- natural flavors
- baking powder
SO – do you want you’re chance to give Gnu Bars a shot? Since they were kind enough to send me two of each flavor, I’ll be passing one of each flavor onto one lucky reader! The winner will receive the following flavors:
- Banana Walnut
- Chocolate Brownie
- Cinnamon Raisin
- Espresso Chip
- Lemon Ginger
- Orange Cranberry
- Peanut Butter
And now – how do you enter?
Mandatory for entry: (one or the other, or both if you’re as into winning these bars as I would be!)
- Friend/Become a fan of Gnu Foods on Facebook
- and/or, if you don’t have a facebook – head on over to the Gnu Foods Website and tell me what you find most exciting/interesting about these bars. A fact, a flavor – anything!
Additional, shameless plug entries:
- Mention this giveaway on your blog and leave a separate comment saying so with the link to the post.
- Add me to your blogroll, and again – leave a separate comment telling me you’ve done so.
- I can’t think of anything else so hopefully that’s enough. bahah.
I will be choosing a winner on Saturday, April 17th. Please – U.S. residents only (unless I figure out a less expensive way to ship out of country? I’ll keep yas updated!) and also – please make sure for each entry, you leave a separate comment! I will be using a random number generator to pick the winning comment number.