Morning, everyone! You’re probably wondering – why the early post?
Well – I’m not here for food this morning (Though I will say I’m in the process of finishing off my far-from-disappointing breakfast) but rather for some general housekeeping! You see – there have been some awards floating around the blogosphere lately, and I’ve been honored to receive some of them! I keep forgetting to include them in my daily posts, so here we go!
From the lovely Pam, I’ve been passed the Beautiful Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated.
Rut-Roh Rorge. Seven interesting things about me?! I’ll try. Let’s seeeee…
1. I’ve lived in Vermont all my life, and plan on staying somewhere in the state for quite some time.
2. I hate it when a clerk doesn’t greet you when you go to the register. In fact, if you do this to me and it’s obvious you’re not going to say a word – I’ll just give you an overly cheery “Hello!” and make it a point to say “Have a great night!”. So there!
3. I hate boats and ships, and have never been on an airplane or train. I’m not looking forward to the day I need to ride an airplane. In addition – I love driving, but sometimes, other drives really scare me! haha.
4. I’ve had animals all my life, and cannot imagine life without them!
5. I have only had one job, and I’m lucky enough to absolutely adore it.
6. I think too much of my generation is pretty darn rude.
7. I love being up early and enjoying the peaceful, quiet mornings by myself. With the animals. And my breakfast. And hey, the weekend mornings aren’t so bad, even if I have to share them with my mom and Henry. (I’m kidding – I love them, too. lol)
So that wasn’t very interesting…but oh well.
On that same concept, and also from Pam, is the Kreativ Blogger Award:
The Rules & Regulations of The Sunshine Blog Award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers!
3. Link the nominees within your post
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
1. I broke my leg when I was 8 when my horse ran me over.
2. When I was 6, my sister dropped me face-first on a cinder block.
3. I was an avid skiier up until 3 years ago.
4. I don’t even know how to use my camera in manual mode – I just leave it on auto and hope for the best.
5. I secretly love country music.
6. I’ve one through 4 Jeeps, but I still love them. For some reason.
Which one’s the truth?!
The twelve lovelies I’m passing these on tooooo:
(firstly – right back atcha, Pam, Katharina, Jenn, Bonnie and Ashley! You are all wonderful ladies, and I thank you each so so much! Though – of course you make the list for the ones you have not received. This could have gotten quite lengthy if I awarded each separately! haha)
Mae at Ohh, May…
Gracie at Girl Meets Health
Nora at Live Life, Eat Right
Nicole at Making Good Choices
Karla at Foodologie
Katie at Faith, Food & Fitness
Susan at Tangerine Trees and Marmalade Skies
Andrea at Can You Stay for Dinner?
Leoh at Cupcakes in Paris
Candice at The Real Dish
Marla at Family Fresh Cooking
Paula at Salt and Humor
I cannot say enough great things about each and every one of these blogs. Each and every one of these ladies are incredibly inspiring, talented, creative, kind, and motivational. If you want any of that in your life (and I’m betting you do!) make sure you scope them out.
But – I’m off to enjoy this beautiful day, and I hope you all do, too! See you tonight 🙂